Basic instructions for getting crispy-skinned chicken thighs in the oven — just as good as fried, but with much less oil and mess.
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. Season the chicken with salt only (this prevents burning during the broiling stage; you can add other spices later).
3. Spray a baking pan with the slightest amount of baking spray, and place the chicken skin side down.
4. Bake for 20-25 mins or until the meat is cooked through.
5. Broil (500F) for about 2 minutes, or until skin is crisp and golden brown. Then remove cooked chicken from oven and season with any other herbs/spices desired.
6. If serving with salad, grains, etc, set aside the chicken to rest, and toss leaves, cooked grains or noodles in the juices at the bottom of the pan for an instant sauce or dressing.